We have many challenging positions and we have a number of Top-level successful product experiences. If you have ambitions for the visual art of the game and love designing games, here is the stage where you show your talents to players around the world.
Job responsibilities :
1. According to the company’s project design, control the art direction of the overseas market and domestic market of the product, as well as the overall art style and art quality of the project.
2. Associate with the outsourcing work, formulating roles, scenarios, design specifications for outsourcing clothing, give the outsourcing team accurate design guidance to ensure uniformity of multiple outsourcing resources
3. Responsible for the construction and improvement of the art team as well as the personnel management, skill training, work progress, project quality, and performance appraisal
4. Able to finish and improve design tasks independently
5. Be good at communicating with the programmers and designers, make a work plan, complete the art work on time with quality, and ensure the progress of the project.
More than 5 years’ experience in game art work, at least take in-depth responsible for a project and the art team once
2. Have a very accurate judgment and understanding of European and American art aesthetics, and have an understanding of the aesthetics of the domestic market.
3. Have a professional understanding of the European and American game industry, familiar with domestic game products
4. Have excellent aesthetic ability, have professional appreciation ability for game art, sensitive fashion sense, sensitive to color, able to understand fashion trends, and experience in developing dressup game for girls is preferred.
5. Have a certain understanding of the programmers’ and the designers’ work, can effectively communicate with them and efficiently collaborate
6. Have the spirit of excellence, work carefully, have a strong sense of responsibility, and have strong resistance to stress
7. Skilled in using PS and other painting softwares
Senior Java Server Engineer
Job responsibilities :
1.Responsible for the architecture design and core component development of the company’s advertising system
2.Lead the team to complete the specific design and development of the company’s data analysis system
3.Responsible for the development progress, help team members solve various technical problems
1.Bachelor degree or above in computer, electronic information technology and related majors
2.Proficient in Java development, with solid Java basic knowledge, 3 years of Java development experience, familiar with JSP/Servlet;
3.Proficient in high-concurrency, high-load server development
4.Skilled in using Hadoop/Spark for big data processing
5.Have a positive working attitude and good learning ability, able to develop system functions independently and quickly
6.Have good team spirit and communication skills
7.Management experience with relevant teams is preferred
8.Experience in Linux application server deployment and project optimization is preferred
Intermediate Unity Game Development Engineer
Job responsibilities :
1.Responsible for the development of the 2D girls games with the Unity engine
2.Responsible for the technical management of small technical teams (2 – 3 people), solving technical problems in the project, and managing the team members
3.Cooperate with designing, art, testing and other departments to ensure the overall progress of the project and complete the project on time.
1.Two years and above Unity game development experience, familiar with Unity engine architecture, proficient in Unity development knowledge
2.Have a good C# language programming foundation, Lua development experience is preferred
3.Proficiency in NGUI, rich experience in 2D project / UI related development
4.Have a strong sense of responsibility and a positive working attitude
5.Good communication skills and teamwork skills, technical management experience is preferred
6.Strong logical thinking ability, rigorous thinking, be able to solve problems independently
Senior Level Designer for Casual Games
1. Responsible for designing the levels of the global top1 casual puzzle mobile game, leading level design of the game and content realization
2. Responsible for the design of the relevant resources of the level and follow up the logic implementation, responsible for the user experience of the level
3. Responsible for designing the level editor and follow-up maintenance
4. Regularly summarize and analyze online level data and continuously adjust the level
1.A lot of experience in casual games and indie game. Depth player of foreign casual games is preferred.
2.More than 3 years’ experience in designing game levels, familiar with the level producing and optimization process. Experience in developing match-3 and puzzle game levels is preferred
3.Have the ability to think outside the box and come up with more creative level designs constantly
4. Deeply understand the rhythm experience of multi-level games
5. Excellent execution and data analysis ability, strong pressure resistance
6. Good communication ability, full of enthusiasm, initiative, good team collaboration ability.